Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving #AtoZ

You want me to teach where?
As a young teacher, I often traveled to a different school each day, and on some days, I even hit two schools at once. On one such day, the principal told me I had to move everything out of my portable because a teacher from the middle school, across the field, would be using my room. She assigned me to a new room on the far side of the building, and I frantically tore posters off of walls, threw various items into boxes, and hustled to my new room to be sure to have an empty portable for this middle school teacher.

At 11:30, I left the elementary school and walked the field to my middle school assignment. Upon entering the building, my administrator told me that I would be using the portable at the elementary school. In case you didn't catch this, I moved out so that I could move in. If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Tune in tomorrow for the letter N. Psst. It's about NUDITY.  =:o


Stalk Hop Friday

5 comments:

lesleylsmith said...

Joyce, there's gotta be a funny story in there somewhere! It sounds like being a 'traveling teacher' is full of them. ;)
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Sorry I’m a week late… Thanks for “Stalking Me!” I'm Stalking back, finally! Following on GFC with Both of my blogs:
www.mrs-marine.com
http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by this week and link up again with "Stalk Hop Friday"!

Catch My Words said...

Thanks, Mrs. Marine. I'll check it out. I'm not familiar with "Stalk Hop Friday."

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's irony at its best!

Rhonda Albom said...

Too funny. Too bad moving is such a pain, you probably didn't laugh about it for years.