Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look What They've Done To My Blog!

I have a new "Most Popular Post." Not because it's my best, most well thought out article, nor the one which I researched the most. It has few comments (two) and didn't have all that many views when first written, but the fiends couldn't leave it alone because of the double X in the title and the "S" word . Anyone who's taken basic biology knows that XY stand for men and two other letters I dare not write stand for women. That's all it's about, plain and simple.

I wrote it for the Z-A in May challenge. What else does one write for the letter X if not a post about females and our special abilities since I'd already written about the rhyme "X Marks the Spot" for the A-Z Challenge? But those corrupt individuals have googled their nasty searches to extreme and repeatedly tap into my little article. I bet they don't even read past the first sentence!

This is a definite sign of today. Ladies, if your man is spending massive amounts of time on the computer, maybe he is one of the perves tapping into my little post. Check his history for "Catch My Words." Now this misinterpreted post has passed the emotional, well-thoughtout article about my mother. I wish I'd never written that May X post. To see what it's called, look at my most popular posts. I dare not write it's name because--

I don't want this post pushed to the number 2 spot.

If you feel inclined, click on the "Mom Taught Me How to Laugh" post to restore dignity back to my most popular list and then click Picket Fence to vote for my blog. Thanks!

9 comments:

Sandee said...

I vote for your blog almost everyday. Well, when I remember. When you write a new post I always vote. That's because your fence is in my face and that's a good thing.

Didn't you know that sex sells? Has since the beginning of time. Go figure.

Have a terrific day. :)

Catch My Words said...

Thanks, Sandee! I love Comedy Plus. I finally got my feed working. What was that site I signed up for that couldn't read my feed?

Precy Larkins said...

Haha. Lots of pervs out there. It's a sad, sick world we live in.

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

LOL - Yes Joyce, I know what you mean, my post with the largest number of views in a day was similar and attracted all the pervs, we left disappointed. However, I am able to select what appears as "popular." Maybe you could try a different widget. Are wordpress and blogger widget the same?

Binky said...

If you added some appropriate ads to that post you could probably make a killing.

Catch My Words said...

Thanks for the comments! Blogger just assigns popular posts by how many folks click on it. As for the adds, LOL Binky, you may be on to something.

Tony Payne said...

In my opinion, whatever it takes to get the traffic. I always regard something like this as an added bonus. Now if the visitors would only click on the ads...

THE SNEE said...

You really make me laugh Joyce! I couldn't help but click on "the post that shall remain nameless" and followed-up with that lovely tribute to your Mom. You're a great writer with a real knack for capturing the little things that make us laugh,cry and feel things.

Now, I must go chat with that group gathered around the pretty white picket fence.

ergo baby carrier said...

I think we have lonely family ....