Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Silent pictures



Who said Wordless Wednesday has to be still pictures? Enjoy my talented daughter's first movie.



 


... and to think, Erica can't decide what to major in.


If you like my blog, please click on the White Picket Fence or push Picket Fence to vote for my blog. Thanks!

13 comments:

Marta said...

Let's see... Egg, sperm, man, woman, family. That's a complete story in how many seconds? WELL DONE, daughter!

Annie said...

I didn't catch the egg and sperm....but I thought it was a fun little movie

Brenda Stevens said...

OH DEAR...humm...wonder if she'll major in motherhood and make you a GRANNY? LOLOL

love the etch a sketch version in modern day youtube fashion

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Well done Erica. Fun Wordless Wednesday. (I voted for you again)

Rachel Joy said...

Wow very cool! And the bouncing "egg" kind of symbolizes the woman playing hard to get...love it! =)

Unknown said...

What a cute video!! Happy Wednesday!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Great video!

-:¦:- WW: Sunbathing Daisy -:¦:-

Langley Cornwell said...

She's quite a talent! Very cool.

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Very nice! I love it! :)

Mimi N said...

That was adorable! No, they don't have to be "still". Mine aren't very "wordless".

~Mimi

Catch My Words said...

It's funny how people read into stuff. I spoke to Erica. She was just messing around, and there is no plot or intentional theme to this movie.

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny :D

Toyin O. said...

Funny video:)