Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Writers' Post: Salient

Fire and Ice
This week's Writers' Post blog hop is a picture prompt with the word "salient."

sa·li·ent


projecting or pointing outward

leaping or jumping

I guess this picture says it all because the flaming eyeball seems to leap out of the frozen face around it. Could you imagine being that dude? I guess you'd ice your eye while wrapping your face in a heating pad. 

But wait, is that a cowboy in the pupil? What's he doing, preparing the branding iron? If the dude ain't blind yet, he will be by the time Mr. Yippy Hi Yay gets finished with him. 
So what's a burning/freezing face to do? He could go to the emergency room, but I have a feeling the docs ain't seen nothing like that. If he's not in too much pain, he could join the circus and show off his unique situation. If I were him, I think I'd charge for a look. Any magazines interested in writing a story about a dude with a flaming eyeball leaping from a frozen face? Salient. Go Fish!

You like? If so, click here. Thanks!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

LMAO!! You are a riot!! I cracked up laughing when I read this. Excellent take on this week's topic. Your labels are funny too!! HA HA! I think you may have outdone yourself this week! Thanks so much for this--I needed a belly laugh!

Unknown said...

LMAO!! You are funny!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

Mojo Writin said...

*Chuckle* Loving all the takes so far, but yours really made me laugh. Love your originality!