Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Silly Sunday: The Blonde Mortician



A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed.  She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit.  She gives the blonde mortician a blank check and she says, "I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing."

The woman returns the next day for the wake.  To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, "Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful.  How much did you spend?"  To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her
with the blank check.

  "There's no charge," she says.

  "No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!" she says.

"Honestly, ma'am," the blonde says, "it cost nothing.  You see a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice."

  "So I just switched the heads."


10 comments:

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

hahaha to both the pic and the story! :) Thanks for the laugh!

revelations said...

hahaaaa... that caught me by surprise...

Rhonda said...

Fantastic! I really love this one. I so didn't see that punch line coming. Thanks for linking up.

Binky said...

Those crazy morticians!

shelly said...

OMG! That was really funny! Switched heads....

stevebethere said...

Now that's typical lol

Da Dude said...

It was funny.. Didn't see the punchline coming!

E. M. Prokop said...

OMG! That's really really funny!

Unknown said...

Oh man. That is so wrong, and I definitely didn't see that coming. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!