Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Silly Sunday: Erca Style

This January 29th reminds me of my youngest child who not only turns nineteen today but is also the silliest person I can think of this Sunday.
   
Erica, aka Bear or Erca, loves to snap goofy pictures of herself and post them on my cell phone. She also enjoys playing with my computer's photo shop, or at least she did years ago. One of my favorite shots is when she barged in on my parents' honey moon.
 
Wherever we go, she's great fun to have around, especially when she teams up with her brother to do the college strut. The two of them headed down the sidewalk as if they owned the place. Judy, my middle child, respectfully pretended not to know them as strangers stared. Erica said, "They're looking because they're jealous."

She also once called her brother's cell phone and said, "I'd like a cheese pizza and an order of chicken wings."

He said, "Erca! This is your brother."

Without missing a beat, my baby replied, "Da-nel. When you start working at Papa Johns?"

In case you missed it the first time, here's Erca and Wilberfoss giving a news report.


Don't you wish you could be silly too... or just turning nineteen? Happy Birthday, Erica!

8 comments:

erica and christy said...

I couldn't re-do many of my teenage years, but 19 was a good one. And I couldn't resist any post that recommends a good nickname for the name Erica. I'm 36 and my dad still calls me Eek once in awhile. ;)
erica

Empty Nest Insider said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable daughter Erica! Not only is she creative, but she really seems like a lot of fun! Julie

Rhonda said...

Silly kids are awesome. Wow, it really has been a long time since I have seen you, if Erica is 19 already. She looks beautiful, and quite a bit like her mom. Thanks for sharing her silliness and linking up.

Bev said...

Great article...and funny she is! Hope a wonderful birthday is in store for her.

stevebethere said...

I like her sense of humour things like the magnifier up to her eye cracks me up, they are all funny well done to her loved them :-)

Have a great week

stevebethere said...

Forgot to add

Happy birthday Erica :-)

Catherine said...

Dear Joyce, May your daughter always keep her bright, sunny spirit.
Happy birthday to Erica!!
Blessings, Catherine xo

Erica said...

I realized I never commented on this! I just wanted to say that I am very honored to have a post written about me and thank you! I also wanted to say its pretty obvious where I get my silliness from and anyone who takes the time to read your blog probably agrees!