Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Silly Sunday: Time to Proof Read Text Messages

I sent a text message to my son. After an eleven hour day, I didn't type the way I wanted to. He asked me about it; but at 7:00 am, I still didn't read it right. Oops.




This reminded me of a fun, old song. Enjoy.


14 comments:

dopdavid said...

hahaha that one seems real :b

shelly said...

LOL!TFF!

Catch My Words said...

It was. :o

BECKY said...

Oh, Joyce! I LOVE Ray Stevens! Gitarzan, Ahab the Arab, Everything is Beautiful, etc!! Thanks for posting this!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. You should submit it to Damn You Autocorrect.

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the laughs. Streaking at home, are we . . . I guess it's better than streaking in public. thanks for linking up :)

stevebethere said...

LMAO I tell you texts can be so misunderstood at times especially with spelling mistakes or misreading them LOL

Haven't heard The Streak in ages

Have a good week :-)

Traveling Bells said...

Haha...that GA boy Ray is mighty funny! Autocorrect, not so much!

Have a great day...

Mike said...

I almost used that video today, I think Ray is hilarious. Great share today.

danneromero said...

a big huge LOL!

Binky said...

It is an effective way to keep your kids from coming back, though.

DUTA said...

Hillarious video! I've greatly enjoyed it. Thank you.

Lauren said...

That's great! Don't you love texting and autocorrect?

Unknown said...

Your blog is ver mesmirizing, I love enjoying the whole blog readinf. I really need this food for thought
Essay Writing