Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous Thoughts About Life" Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor- Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor -Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Silly Sunday: Dinner

My daughter received a text message asking her to eat out. Please read her response.



14 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

LOL!! That's so funny! I sometimes wish I would get a wrong number text just so I could reply with something funny!

Amit Herlekar said...

ROFL!! Ha ha ha ha .. Simply hilarious! I love this. :)

Kimberlee Turley said...

"Sure, if you're buying..." is what I would have put.

stevebethere said...

LOL that was a brilliant comeback :-)

Have a lovely Sunday :-)

Rhonda said...

LOL - too bad she missed out on dinner. :)

Rhonda said...

Me again - Happy Silly Sunday!

humor after 50 said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Theresa Wiza said...

With people changing phone numbers all the time, making those kinds of mistakes is easy to do. I know – I've done the same thing!

Jenn said...

HA HA-- too funny. I needed a laugh!

Tamara Tipton said...

hahaha! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Darlene ~Bloggity Blogger~ said...

LOL... Good one, Joyce.

Binky said...

She should at least get a consellation prize.

menopausal mama said...

Adorable! How come this never happens to me???

Amy Morgan said...

This was cute = :)