Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Musical Monday & #AtoZ Presents S: Saturday Night Live

Here's a favorite from a hometown hero. I saw Justin Timberlake perform at a gifted teachers' conference. He was not tall nor did he sing anything risque. The Justin I saw was a cute, little boy with a lot of talent. When he became famous, he found his gifted teacher a better job. I'm still waiting for my students to bail me out.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

23 comments:

Debbie D. said...

Everybody grows up sooner or later. ;-) I hardly recognized him. Happy MM!

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

Maybe someday Joyce!

Unknown said...

Maybe you won't have to wait much longer!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Wish it had happened when I taught!

Liz said...

Hope it comes soon. I like Justin Timberlake.

Happy MM.

stevebethere said...

LOL hilarious never not seen this before brilliant :-)

I'm sure your day will come Joyce you need a bit more patience heheh!

Suzy said...

Never give up hope Joyce - maybe someday!

Unknown said...

HAHA, great post :)

With A Blast said...

Thank you for joining us at our Let's Get Social Sunday party !
Linda
With A Blast

Petro said...

Justin is talented and SNL proves it plenty :)
Thanks for stopping by and linking up, Joyce. It's always a pleasure to read your awesome posts :)

Have a beautiful week.

mail4rosey said...

That's a hilarious look he was sporting. He still looks like a baby to me, I know that's a sign that I'm the old one. ;)

Laeli said...

That one always makes me laugh and laugh! He got major cred in this crazy house, for this one :P

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL - I actually had heard that one before, but completely forgot. When it started, I was thinking, "I know this song" but then I had to laugh when I learned what was in the box. Too funny. Great pick.

Theresa Mahoney said...

This is one of my favorite SNL skits. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

OMG I ALMOST PLAYED THIS SONG! No joke, I ended up paying tribute to the gal who sang "I Touch Myself" since she passed instead but this is what I was planning before I heard she died. LOVE IT!

XmasDolly said...

HA... haha... bwahahahahahahahaha Give me a break & believe it or not I didn't recognize Justin T. right away! That's even funnier. Thanks for sharing & joining us. hahahahahaha too funny!

myshelomitashop said...

Amusing indeed! :) what is Musical Monday exactly? I mean supposedly I want to link up what should I post about?

Colette S said...

You never know! Dreams might come true :)

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how life changes.

Have a blessed day.

Shannon Mashinchi said...

You crack me up, Joyce! You bring a funny Monday and mine is a all deep and thoughtful! I appreciate your blog...it makes me laugh and gives me pause for thought (sometimes in the same message!)

Happy Monday!

Shannon
The Other Side of the Equation

Catch My Words said...

To participate in Musical Monday, go to Lady Java's site and copy the link onto your blog. Post and musical selection, and you are good to go.

JANU said...

I like Justin Timberlake's songs...well, only a selected few.

Cathy Kennedy said...

That's really nice of Justin Timberlake to remember his teacher like that. I love hearing stories like this. Maybe, one day your ship will sail with the rise of one of your promising students.

Thanks for joining the 4M dance crew on the floor!

Kristen said...

Timberlake is always my favorite SNL host. He's so funny!

#atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com