Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Perfectly Imperfect Coworker

I have a coworker whose nose runs whenever 
she gets nervous or excited. This unusual
trait could lead to some odd situations. 

Picture this:

On her wedding day, she faces her groom with snot dripping down her lips and onto her formerly dry dress.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest says. 

If that ain't love, nothing is! Gives runaway bride a whole new meaning. 

"Welcome to parent night. I'm your child's teacher. HONKKKK!"

She's swimming in the ocean when a shark approaches. She may or may not die depending on whether or not it likes the free sample.

Picture Juliette with her nose running.
How about the fairy tale love story scene?

"Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou dear, Romeo?

"I'm down here taking a shower!"

Or, maybe, "Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your"

––drip

"That's not what I was going to say!"


15 comments:

Jo said...

I know a gal with the same problem! Bless her heart. Always has a Kleenex in hand...always!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

LOL well that's actually my favorite version of Romeo and Juliet (the 1968 version above). I would totally be in love with her even if her nose ran :)

Unknown said...

I wonder if the same impulse makes her nose run that makes mine run when I workout?!

Binky said...

I guess she could have worse runs.

FREE MY COKE REWARDS CODES said...

That is funny

Rhonda Albom said...

Clever, the last one had me laughing out loud. Thanks for the giggles.

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL. I suppose there are worse problems to have, though, right?

mail4rosey said...

Gah, I laughed, but oh no, is that a real affliction??? That would not be fun at all.

Lucy said...

Oh, my that must not be too much fun for her but you got me giggling. I had a co-worker that fainted and she said, "Hey, make sure you catch me or help me avoid hitting my head." Um, ok? I was thinking, gee, I don't want to be near her but then again I didn't want her to get hurt either.

Anonymous said...

Run, run.

Agent 54 said...

That's Snot funny.

Suzy said...

That can't be fun for her, but had a good laugh at your post.

Colette S said...

That is very interesting and unusual.

stevebethere said...

Another meaning to a liquid lunch ;-)

But on the bright side it could have been wind problems.

"Holds nose and leaves blog"

Anonymous said...

This was just a fun post to read and very creative, Joyce!