Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, November 8, 2013

My Mouse

My mouse isn't working well. When I direct it to go left, it sometimes doesn't want to move. I'll click it, but it won't feel my tap, so I have to push it hard. Once today, it got kind of nutty and did a shaky-wiggle thing all by itself. 

I had a tech person open my computer and look at my mouse. Other than a few dog hairs falling off of the battery, things looked pretty normal. He couldn't even find moisture from the little bit of tea that cascaded onto the mouse last week.

I think I'll try giving it some cheese. 

That ought to do it!


17 comments:

Jo said...

I think that will work!

Unknown said...

Bummer on the wonky mouse!!! I had one like that once that had a mind of it's own - I had to just get a new one!!!

eastcoastlife said...

Cheese would work? Why didn't I think of that. I have thrown away two of them.

Binky said...

Mice also like peanut butter. But it can get a bit messy.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

HAHA cheese works for me every time :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Good thinking on the cheese :)

shelly said...

That's a great idea! :)

LA Botchar said...

HAha! Why didn't I think of that?
I don't even use one - just the finger pad on my lap top. it can get quite finicky at times too -- but my wrists definitely thank me.

mail4rosey said...

Cheese is a safe bet with some mice, but for this one, I'd recommend a tangible mouse backup (just in case). :)

Agent 54 said...

If the Babybel doesn't work, nothing will.

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL - did it work? I love Binky's suggestion :)

Mimi N said...

Mice can be so temperamental! Hope the cheese worked!

Susan Cook said...

Everyone loves cheese! Hope it fixed it up good :)

stevebethere said...

You should buy it a nice wheel as well it sounds like it needs excersise hehe!


If it is playing up uninstall the mouses software from device manager restart the pc and plug the mouse back in to reinstall...if that solves it jump up and down 3 times and Can Can around the room.

Michelle Liew said...

Mine is doing the same thing too. I usually restart and it's alright.

Angel The Alien said...

If bribing it with cheese doesn't work, you could sic a cat on it!

Veronica Lee said...

LOL! Yep, that ought to do it!!

Happy Monday, Joyce!