Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, April 13, 2014

#AtoZ : L Mr. Lansky

Happy Birthday to Mitchell! 
My Favorite Husband


Today, April 13th is not only Thomas Jefferson's birthday, but it is also my husband's birthday. This birthday makes me look like a true cougar. You see, he's been aging backwards ever since he hit fifty. As for me, I prefer to lie upwards. Remember how great I look for 82? So, if I'm 82, and he's 45, Grr!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!









17 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun - happy birthday to your husband!!

Angel The Alien said...

Happy birthday to your husband! I bet he's glad to hear he's your favorite, but maybe he wonders how many other husbands you have hiding somewhere?

Binky said...

Maybe you'll have to start secretly aging him.

Unknown said...

Have a great day...happy birthday to your hubby. :)
Loving the A to Z Challenge Maggie@expatbrazil.

Rhonda Albom said...

Happy Birthday Mitchell. He is looking good, but so are you.

stevebethere said...

Happy Birthday to your husband :-)

I wished I could run like that LOL

I quite liked Sister Sledge's version of My Guy and a nice touch for you favourite hubby's birthday.

Have a birthdaytastic week Joyce :-)

PS: As a matter of interest, how many husband's do you have? :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Fiddle, what's this with men and aging? They grow old gracefully and we women not-so-much. I have to love your sense of humor about lying upward. I'm gonna have to remember that one. lol A big ole happy bday to Mr. Lanksy! :) Oh yeah, I love your song pick, My Guy!

Masshole Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

LA Botchar said...

Happy Birthday to the Mister Never Ages.
Bah!
so unfair. My hubby still gets mistaken for his 20s sometimes. Mind you no one ever guesses my age correctly either - but they don't go quite that low.

mail4rosey said...

Ha! I'm going to start aging up too, that's a great idea. :)

Happy Birthday to your Husband!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Happy Birthday! It's so unfair how men seem to age much better than us ladies!

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

XmasDolly said...

Happy Birthday to "Your Guy"! Love this ol' classic! Sure brings back a lot of memories singing on the corner with a bunch of friends! heehee Those were the days! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. Lovely tribute to him! ♥

Colette S said...

Perfect song for your guy.
I admit I was wondering where was the music. :) Then I had to scroll back up! I haven't heard that song in forever!

Happy Birthday to your love!

Deaf Mamma said...

With my husband its the opposite. He is going up with the graph and a big paunch.

http://sinhasat302.blogspot.in/

Rebecca said...

What a cute song.