Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, April 20, 2014

#AtoZ Musical Tribute Brought to You by The Letter 'R'

Reo Speedwagon
"Ridin' the Storm Out"



Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Right on Time"



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


15 comments:

Suzy said...

Never heard these songs before. I guess they would be good during a show to get the crowd going.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I didn't know you were participating in the #a2zchallenge. I know both Reo Speedwagon and Red Hot Chili Peppers, but both sounds I don't remember. *scratch head* I seem to be feeling this way a lot today. lol Have a tunetastic week!

Hilary said...

great picks!

stevebethere said...

Excellent choices I'm a big fan of both especially REO Speedwagon :-)

Have a peppertastic week

XmasDolly said...

Seeing a lot of these R's today. You've got it rockin' girl. Haven't heard these tunes in forever. I think the first one is new for me. I don't remember it at all. Very cool. Have a great week, and thanks for joining us. :)

XmasDolly said...

I did leave a comment didn't I? Well, if not loved your tunes & thanks for joining us. Have a fabulous week. If I did you can delete this one if you like. :)

Anonymous said...

Love REO and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Joyce!

High school days and REO....(sigh) :)

Unknown said...

Great music choices for the letter R! 3

Mike Golch said...

super cool thanks for sharing them

Colette S said...

These are interesting. I haven't ...well I can't remember hearing them before.

Thanks for rocking.

Have a good evening.

Rhonda Albom said...

Two great choices for the letter R and music combined. I like both these songs :)

Binky said...

REO has enough hair for an army!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I've always loved REO Speedwagon - wonder why I can't remember that song?! Love your picks! :) Have a great week!

mail4rosey said...

My hubby said it was hard to come by music when he was in the military. One of the guys had an REO Speedwagon tape and played it over and over again. Hubs lost his appetite for it, so now I have to sneak to get my REO fix. ;)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Did I know you were doing the A to Z this month?
Anyway, you got a couple of great "R" picks here!