Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, April 28, 2014

#AtoZ : Y is for You

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have been regular visitors to my blog. You make it happen!
Without you, I'd be another frustrated comedian wanna be with no audience. Yet, you visit my blog and tell me I'm funny. That makes my day.

On another Y note, we visited an aunt who is 91 years young. She told me I am pretty. Her daughter told us, she's been speaking a lot of nonsense . . . although not in that order. Since, I'm beautiful, I took a couple selfies just for you. I think they may be suitable for framing beside your Farrah Fawcett poster.

A kiss for you!

Oh, and please, don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Actually, at the risk of sounding tacky, I may be prettier than Farrah, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn, too. But we can't be sure until someone digs up their graves and checks out how they look. I just might have them beat these days.

8 comments:

Debbie D. said...

This post really made me smile and that's beautiful, Joyce, just like you! ☺

mail4rosey said...

You are beautiful. :)

lol on the aunt talking nonsense. That's funny. 91 is a great number to reach! It's nice that you're visiting her. I hope people come visit me when I'm 91. Seems older people get marked off nowadays as not worth the bother. I hope that's just my tainted perception and not reality.

Rhonda Albom said...

Fum post my beautiful friend. Thank you for following my blog too.

LA Botchar said...

you look marvelous dahling!
thank You for always bringing some cheer to the days! :)

Catherine said...

You look wonderful and sound happy too! Blessings, Catherine

messymimi said...

You are funny and beautiful and that's a great combination!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Great photos, Joyce! I so love your wacky sense of humor, my friend. Don't stop! :)
Blessings!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Love the selfies - very happy looking :) and we are all very grateful for your blog!