Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, April 27, 2014

#MM & #AtoZ X for Xanadu

Remember Olivia Newton John in Xanadu? 
Great music but movie, not so much.



”Photobucket”border=”0
That's me!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

15 comments:

Suzi said...

Funny. I've got the Xanadu video on my W posting for A to Z.

I've never see the movie, but love the song.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Ha ha ha-of course all of us from A-Z will post this one today! lol

I do have a couple more though. :)

COngrats on the Spotlight.

Unknown said...

I think someone else picked Xandu also - Oilivia Newton John is popular this week. Congratulations on being the Spotlight Dancer. Happy Monday!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Congrats on being this week's spotlight dancer, Joyce! I do remember Xanadu, and totally agree with you ~ great music, but movie not so much. Have a Xtra special day! :)

stevebethere said...

Excellent choice Joyce (don't you just love it when it rhymes)

Used to love this especially ELO

Have a tanfastic week ahead ;-)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I agree - the movie was kinda 'meh', but the music was awesome! Excellent choice - and very creative with the A-Z challenge! ;) CONGRATS on your Spotlight Dance! :)

Margo Dill said...

I loved this movie when I was younger. I think I just wanted to love anything that Olivia Newton John did because Grease was my favorite. That's what is great about being young--we don't have to justify why we love something besides--I love this person so much. Everything he/she does is AWESOME! :)

Colette S said...

I've not seen the movie nor am I too familiar with her, but quite interesting!

Happy Monday!

messymimi said...

That song brings back memories, but i never watched the movie.

csuhpat1 said...

Even Olivia said "The movie makes my stomach turn", but music was great.

Run DMT said...

Oh wow. Now, THAT'S a blast from the past! Congrats on being this week's spotlight dancer. :-)

XmasDolly said...

Denise has so got that right! A blast from the past, but great music. I've sat through that movie a few times just listening to the music. CONGRATS ON BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT & DON'T forget to send me a theme for next week to me via e-mail - thanks! :)

Binky said...

I liked Citizen Kane's Xanadu.

Memphis said...

I certainly do remember Olivia Newton John in Xanadu. The song was a summer hit but the movie was unfathomable. Or maybe I was just too young to figure it out.

Helena said...

The film was stovies, no denying it, but you can't deny either that this is a fabulous feelgood song.