Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, January 25, 2015

#MM Dance Marathon Time

My daughter Erica will be participating in a dance marathon at UCF in Orlando to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Won't you help by making a small donation? 

Thanks for your donation. 
You may help to make miracles here!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

13 comments:

stevebethere said...

I like this, I like The Cars :-)

Good luck to Erica for the dance marathon :-)

shelly said...

Good luck to your daughter!

Binky said...

I hope she dances the night away!

XmasDolly said...

Thank you for joining us and I surely remember this tune. Love to boogie to it, so thanks for the dance my friend! Guess we shook em' up! :)

csuhpat1 said...

Good Luck and I love The Cars. Very nice choice.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Awesome song. Hope your daughter does well!

Masshole Mommy said...

Best of luck to your daughter. Hope she raises millions.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Sounds like a fun way to raise funds for the Children's Miracle Network. The best of luck to Erica! Great boogie music. Have a tunetastic week!

Colette S said...

A dance marathon! So neat. Good success for your daughter, I wish!

Thanks for rocking!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh how fun for your daughter! And dancing for a great cause, too. :)

LOVE the Cars - love your song choice! :)

I Lived and i’ll Pray For You because i’m at the Bathroom Sink and Crushin’ It!

Unknown said...

How exciting! She must be a really good dancer to do a marathon on it! Good luck!

And I like this song! Always a great song to play at a party!

mail4rosey said...

The Children's Miracle Network is a great organization! And I do like that song. :)

Rebecca said...

I am a huge supporter of Children's Miracle Network. You chose well in in your songs.