Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#WW: Sock or Poop

With the onset of rain and a dacshund mix who doesn't want to go outside in it, my son invented a new game––which is quite disgusting when one thinks about it, so don't think about it. Just play, will ya?

Directions: Leave a comment telling me if these are pictures of socks or poop.

        





11 comments:

messymimi said...

The first one looks more like wet socks a boy has thrown down in a nasty looking heap. The second looks like the dog did it.

Susan Demeter said...

I vote #2 is number two :)

DebC said...

the second one looks a little small for a sock ...
ick

Ai Sakura said...

1 is socks, 2 is poop! Judging from how far away you stood when you took the photos hahahah


Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wed Linky

An Apel a Day said...

The first is socks and the second is poop. You're right both my son's would like playing this game. It's too bad they are in bed. I'll have to remember to show them tomorrow.

mail4rosey said...

I vote socks for both pics. I hope I'm right. ;)

stevebethere said...

I think the 1st is socks and 2nd is poop as I can smell it from here heheh!

"Holds nose and leaves blog" :-)

Karren Haller said...

I say socks on both, funny guy!!

Kristi Maloney said...

I think both are poop! Tell me what I've won!!! Never mind....I have a feeling I know what my prize is...lol Great game!!! May your piles always be socks. ;)

Binky said...

Not looking!

Rhonda Albom said...

Poop. for both. Sorry about your floor.