Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, March 14, 2016

#MM Guitar Solo

This week's Musical Monday is asking for guitar solos. 
I think I can rock this topic. 
Here is my daughter's man. She's fallen for a musician! Please keep in mind that the video is from 2008, so she's not really a cougar . . . that is unless you count the fact that she's three or four months older than him.
I made four attempts to upload this video, but I it wouldn't work; so, here's a photo and link to hear him sing.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

She picked a musician - good for her!

Binky said...

Your daughter better watch out. I hear artists are a pretty flaky bunch.

Catch My Words said...

Actually, this one would make a great son-in-law.

Rhonda Albom said...

Nice. Was he singing this to her? I like his style, and his look.

stevebethere said...

I liked that Joyce sounds like she has got herself a nice fella :-)

Sorry I'm late this week :-(

mail4rosey said...

He did a good job. Nice looking young man too.

Colette S said...

A man with the ear for music and dance is a good catch. i say so because I love dancing :) and how I love music.