Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 6, 2016

#MM Stevie

After Mitchell and I married, the band played this beauty from Stevie Wonder for our first dance. I've always loved Ribbon in the Sky but don't get to hear it often.


Next up is a song I listened to and loved years ago when I lived in St. Louis. It's another one of those that I love but never get to hear on the radio or anywhere else.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

9 comments:

stevebethere said...

Nice post Joyce I enjoyed these mind you I am a big Stevie Wonder fan I like most of his stuff and he still has a great voice.

Have a tanfastical day :-)

Create With Joy said...

Ah, Stevie - you can never go wrong with Stevie - great pick to kick off the week Joyce!

Have an amazing week! :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

I haven't listened to Stevie Wonder in years, these are nice. Beautiful first dance. .

Catch My Words said...

Thanks, Rhonda! We have you in the wedding video dancing, too. Do you remember the first dance? You are my ONLY blogger friend who was at my wedding. Scratch that. You are my ONLY blogger friend who I actually know! You, however, moved way too far away.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's cool you remember your first dance tune at your wedding. (No idea what mine was!)

XmasDolly said...

Wonderful tunes. Love Stevie Wonder's tunes. These tunes just want you make you sway don't you think. Thanks for sharing and making my day! Have a great week and HUGS!!!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Love Stevie-great picks!

Binky said...

It's amazing he's still a wonder after all these years.

Colette S said...

It is nice to have a song.
I wish I had a song.
I love Stevie's music.