Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, June 19, 2016

#MMMM Summer!

Are your kids driving you nuts this summer? 
If so, check out my Boredom Busters, and then, 
sit back and enjoy summer songs. 




If your kids are a little older, here's another booklet just for them!



And a song . . .





6 comments:

stevebethere said...

In The Summertime an absolute classic good choices Joyces (that was the only way to get it to rhyme) :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

Great idea for a problem I no longer have. Empty nest has its advantages.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Kids are finishing up their school year here - Thursday they go for a few hours, then they're done for the summer! I'll definitely utilize your Boredom Buster booklets should the need arise. ;)

Love your song choices! I almost posted that Mungo Jerry song (and it's still going through my head) but since I didn't, I'm glad you did. ;) Have a great week!

it may be a Long Hot Summer so we’ll be Beachin’ All Summer Long with Two PiƱa Coladas and a Cheeseburger in Paradise

messymimi said...

Great song choices, and i'm going to keep passing the word along to mothers i know whose kids would like these books you write.

Binky said...

I can't understand how anyone could be bored with summer!

Colette S said...

So far, the kids aren't bored, but it's a long summer yet right? :)

Thanks for sharing the summer tunes.

Have a great week!