Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous Thoughts About Life" Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor- Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor -Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#WW My Logo

I finally decided on a logo for my Teachers Pay Teachers store.





         Are you ready to see it?





                          It's new to my store.





                                             And the winner is . . .






What do you think?




9 comments:

Marie Moody said...

Too cute. Looks like he's smiling. Love it! Great choice. Have a great week.

Rhonda Albom said...

I followed your link. The logo looks great on your page.

alissa apel said...

Ha! Silly indeed. Have fun with it.

stevebethere said...

Good choice Joyce (see that rhymed)

Perfect photo too for the logo :-)

Have a logotastic day :-)

Rajlakshmi said...

hahaha he is so cute :D

pixiedusk said...

Nice & cute choice!

mail4rosey said...

It has SUCH a familiar feel to it. ;) I think it's perfect!

messymimi said...

That's precious!

Binky said...

Who could refuse a face like that? Well, maybe a cat.