Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, April 24, 2017

Traveling Music

I bet you thought I was done blogging. Well, I'm not. I've just been preoccupied with other things. I'm glad to be hopping on the Monday Music Moves Me train with TRAVELING songs.

This is the first one that comes to mind. I love The Allman Brothers and Ramblin' Man is a great song!



Next up is Arlo Gurthrie singing The City of New Orleans.


And finally, here are my favorite excellent travelers of all times, Bill and Ted.







6 comments:

Binky said...

Well I'm glad you didn't hit the road, Joyce!

John Holton said...

Good selections here, Joyce!

messymimi said...

Glad you shared City of New Orleans, it's one of my favorites. My girls rode the train City of New Olreans to Chicago and back several years ago. A grand adventure.

XmasDolly said...

Way ta go Girlfriend! It just gets me every time I hear a tune I smack my head and say why didn't I think of that one? bwahahahaha Ya done really good girlfriend! BIG HUGS and thanks for sharing!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Most excellent mewsic, Dudette! "Rambling Man" is a classic hit which automatically sets my toes to tapping. Thanks for the trip down memory lane and for dancing with the 4M crew! ;)

Art Sketching Through the Alphabet "T" (Treehouse) + Monday's Mewsic Moves Me!

Colette S said...

I'm playing catch up, so I think we might be in sync