Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous Thoughts About Life" Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor- Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor -Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

WW: Erica's Travels

As my daughter has traveled through Europe, she's met some interesting personalities.

Here she is doing a duet with Elton John.



Really, Louis? Right in her ear?



Ugh. She says, "I'm done Putin up with him."


14 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

haha lucky her!! :) She should come and meet some of our Asian celebrities ;)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wed Linky

alissa apel said...

The have wax ones in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, imagine meeting all of those celebrities at once :)

Jill Morgenstern said...

Looks like so much fun!

mail4rosey said...

That's fun that she got to hobnob wtih the untouchables. ;)

stevebethere said...

LOL fun photos loved the poses and expressions heheh!

Have a tanfastic week perfect angel LOL :-)

Binky said...

But has she met anyone famous?

messymimi said...

It's certainly a trip to remember!

catsynth said...

One does meet colorful characters on trips. Looks like she had a lot of fun. Though that last one makes me go "Oy vey!"

Thanks for stopping by our WW today!

OrangeHeroMama said...

LOL! What a great post!

Karren Haller said...

Memories were made, looked like fun!

indah nuria Savitri said...

those are hilarious photos :)..I would probably take and do the same pics :)

genie said...

What a great post. I have a big early morning grin all over my face...form ear to ear.

Cascia Talbert said...

What fun! Thanks for linking up for Wordless Wednesday. Have a great week!