Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

WW: Will You Be Our President?

I almost forgot. Tonight is Tuesday, so it's time for Wordless Wednesday. This week, it caught me off guard. I guess that's because I'm still buried with work. Since today is Super Tuesday, I'm going to show you a picture of my first choice candidate to lead our country. Not only is he smart and liberal, but he's also the hottest leader in the world!


What's that you say? Justin Trudeau is already the Prime Minister of Canada? Oh, dang! Well, maybe when he leaves office, he can move south and run our country. He wasn't born in America, but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. After all, Cruz was born in Canada . . . and Obama, they say he was born in Kenya. Bwaaaaa!




14 comments:

DrillerAA09 said...

There may not be much of a country left for him to run after this election.

An Apel a Day said...

He's certainly a better pick. My goodness our selection is crap.

stevebethere said...

I don't follow US politics so i will keep my mouth shut LOL

Have a politicaltastic week Joyce :-)

Kristi Maloney said...

Based on his appearance alone, he's got my vote! lol What? That reason isn't good enough? Based on how this current election is going, I beg to differ! :)

Cascia Talbert said...

Sorry, we can't have him as our leader. Have a great day!

Colette S said...

I don't even know if I"ll be voting...it's really awful.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, you're right it doesn't seem to matter if someone is born outside the US and want to run for President. :( Justin Trudeau looks too young to be Prime Minister. I thought this guy was a POP singer when I first saw his picture. lol Happy #WW!

Quirky Homemaker said...

I might vote for him!

Binky said...

I'm sure Trudeau would be happy to lead both Canada and America at the same time. You might have to learn to play hockey, though.

mail4rosey said...

Politics are enough to drive a sane person bonkers.

messymimi said...

He certainly looks smart enough!

Catch My Words said...

I like Hillary, with her vast knowledge and experience, but Trudeau is hot. I don't vote on looks, I just salivate. He's almost as good looking as my husband. He also met Syrian refuges at the airport to hand deliver coats to the children as he welcomed them to his country. Clinton would be a great president, and I will vote for her; but, she doesn't turn me on when I look at her. Tee hee.

Unknown said...

First, you must think of what Almighty God wants; then, we mortals decide. Let's face the truth: 1-outta-1 croaks, dear, and we'll ALL be Divinely Judged on how we sinfull mortals have lived our finite existence. That TMI (Too Much Info?) C'est la vie. You gott da net, girl. Here's the challenge:

As a writer of the sassy, savvy, insane yooFEMisms we A-L-L go through in this finite existence, I know you gotta lotta angst, too, and the synonymous metaphors which shall creep stealthily across thy brain like the vivid, brazen dawn are the cohesion which brings U.S. together, girl.

See if you cannot subliminally 'read-between-the-lines': here's summore symbiotically-explosive-coolness done in sardonic satires when we passed-away:

Here's what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you' -the Infant Jesus of Prague.

Go git'm, girl. You're incredible.
See you Upstairs...
MyLoveLetterToJanetIrene.blogspot.com

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

he's super cute indeed..and sooo young!