Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Judy, Judy, Judy


June 21st, is my beautiful daughter's 27th birthday! I can't believe she is that dang old. I guess that makes me ancient.


She is NOT the one in the middle but is posed with her boyfriend, Alex. Remind me to post the how-they-met story, one day.


Here's another photo of Judy and Alex--from when they were 15!

Judy has always been a cute girl. Here is proof.


I hope she finds today to be amazing! Happy Birthday, Baby. Here's one more clip.






10 comments:

stevebethere said...

Nice photos, A very happy Birthday to Judy & Best Wishes from London :-)

Have a birthdaytastic week Joyce :-)

An Apel a Day said...

She's the best. She has to be. She shares a birthday with me. Gemini or Cancer? We're on the cusp.

messymimi said...

Wishing Judy many, many happy returns of the day!

Catch My Words said...

Happy Birthday, Alissa. We always considered her to be a Gemini.

Rhonda Albom said...

I can not get over how much she looks like you in that first photo. Also, that first video, so stupid, but hilarious at the same time.

Karren Haller said...

Happy Birthday!!! Fun picks love the goat!!!

Binky said...

Happy Birthday, Judy!
I guess that makes you at least 28.

Hilary said...

happy birthday to your daughter...

Pat Hatt said...

Hope she has a great birthday. That is a great idea, pics throughout the ages.

Theresa Mahoney said...

Happy Birthday to Judy! Such a lovely girl!