Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, June 4, 2017

#MMMM: Sibling's Day

I know I've posted this video before but when the topic is "Sibling's Day", there is none better. I am fortunate enough to have one big bother and two older sisters. My family is so cool that I couldn't help but follow them wherever they went. I remember this song coming on the radio while my sister gave me dirty looks. Too bad. She's stuck with me! Here is Sweet.




I followed my sister so much, that I even attended DEPO, which was the high school dance! I remember one of her guy friends getting on his knees to dance with me. I'm not sure what song we danced to, but DEPO always makes me think of Peter Frampton, so here he is. On another note, one of my son's friends is a neighbor of Frampton's, in Nashville. Old man Frampton has lost his beautiful long hair, but he still is a legacy, at least in my mind! I love the Moog Synthesizer.







Happy birthday to Mary's brother! 
My oldest sister also has a June birthday. 
She will be XX on June 18th. 
Hint: She's six and a half years older than me, 
so DANG, she's old. 
Happy Birthday, Barbie!



Do you need a way to keep little siblings happy so that they don't tag after the big ones all summer long? If so, Catch My Products!


things to do with kids over summer





8 comments:

messymimi said...

Mine used to tag after each other, and some still do. Many happy returns of the day to Mary's brother and your sister!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M gang! "Little Willie" is a fun song. I do remember and Peter Frampton was popular when I was a teen. I think we're the same age, aren't we? My little sis has a bday in a few days. We got married on her special day when she turned nine. :) Have a tunetastic week and enjoy the summer!

Mewsic to honor my brothers and my sisters

csuhpat1 said...

Nice songs.

John Holton said...

Some great late Seventies music! Thanks for imbedding the Linky, too. Almost forgot...

bookworm said...

Your big bother? Uh-oh, you're in trouble! But maybe he's out dancing to "Little Willie" I haven't heard that song in years. And, better yet, Robert Moog, who invented the Moog Synthesizer, went to my high school and graduated the year I was born. Now, maybe I could use that factoid in a future MMMpost! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

My son's good friend has an older sibling. The mom always asks if the older child can come with us, lol. Opposite but still the same. ;)

Binky said...

I have one older sister, and two older brothers. And they're 10 + years older than me.

XmasDolly said...

Whoa you and your siblings really rocked!!!! I'm back from vacation and will see you on Monday possibly with some pics! Woo Hoo Have a great weekend.