Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#WW Working Hard

Ever since school let out, I've been working hard to grow my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Here's a look at my new products this month.


nonfiction, reading passage


teaching, Greek Mythology


Grammar Practice


figurative language


back to school, task cards



I also created a pin that I've boosted on Pinterest.

logic, holidays




7 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

It helps to develop this stuff for other teachers. I thought about making art things on there. Not every school has an art teacher.

stevebethere said...

Wow you have been working hard :-)

Welcome back Joyce :-)

messymimi said...

You have fabulous products, and i've been talking you up to teachers i know.

Rhonda Albom said...

Is it going well? I hope so. It's looking good.

Karren Haller said...

You were busy, the teacher packs look fun, hope you sell lots of the.
Have a great week!

Binky said...

You have a lot of products!

Kristi Maloney said...

Lots like a great bunch of educational products to me. Good luck with your store!