Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mocking Jay

On August 24, Mocking Jay will be hitting the bookstores, and I'd love to win it. Would you believe I actually met Susanne Collins? This was before she was a best selling author. I didn't even get her autograph. Sigh. But now she's written an amazing series that began with Hunger Games and continued with Catching Fire. The final book, Mocking Jay, will be out soon. By posting on a blog and advertising this contest, one may get additional entries, so I'm all over it. Here's what you need to know to enter:

Go to the following link and spread the word . . . but not too much because I want to win. ;-)

http://whosayscriticsarebad.blogspot.com/
Under the Fairy Dust
whosayscriticsarebad.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you I have temporarily lost interest in WeBook. The current writing challenges just don't do it for me. However, I have been busy writing and researching for children's books. Just sent out 2 stories this week and entered 2 writing contests last week. I also just got approved for writing for Demand Studios.
Keep on writing!

Catch My Words said...

I haven't lost interest in Webook, I've just lost a lot of my free time. Good luck with the stories and contests!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Holy cow! How cool that you met her! Lucky you!

Catch My Words said...

I taught with her sister, and her nephew played soccer with my son. She came on a school visit after writing "Gregor the Overlander." Her nephew had never even bothered to read her books. I wonder if he's read the Hunger Game Series.