Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Musical Monday: Terrapins, Tigers, and Wolverine's, Oh My!

 After four years of this:


My daughter started a new job here.


But the coolest people
go to my alma mater.



Mizzou-rah!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

13 comments:

mail4rosey said...

The Harvard of the Midwest...that's what my traitor husband calls UM. ;)

Congrats to your daughter. I pretend to not like UM because my MAE was from MSU, but in reality their hospital saved my FIL's life, literally...what's not to love. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool idea - alma mater songs! Nice, Joyce. :0)

Theresa Mahoney said...

Michigan is a rival of us Notre Dame fans, but it really is a great school. Best of luck to your daughter on her new job there!

Liz said...

I have not heard these songs before. Thanks for sharing on MM and congrats to your daughter.

Lucy said...

I'm a Buckeye fan, I wouldn't play that Michigan video for anything LOL.

Have a great day and enjoy your summer weekends.

P.S. so glad your daughter has a great new job, that is always awesome :)

Lucy from Lucy's Reality

Michelle Liew said...

Alma mater songs make great identifiers!

stevebethere said...

Not heard these before either

Congratulations and well done to your daughter Joyce :-)

Helena said...

Gee, - I wish Scotland had sporting theme's like these. God Save The Queen is so darned boring!!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Congrats to your daughter. I love the homage to the Universities.
For the record, my home state is Missouri (where I happen to be visiting right now). Go MIZZOU! lol

Masshole Mommy said...

I haven't heard those songs before. Congrats to your daughter - that is awesome.

Colette S said...

Congrats to your daughter!
I bet she is very excited!

Thanks for rocking!
Just got home and trying to catch up! Aloha :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

School's fight song are awesome! Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor.

Rhonda Albom said...

We are the coolest people :)