Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#WW: My Store




_________________________________________________________

  vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
_________________________________________________________

My summer project has been to give a facelift to many of my products. Check this out:

Before

After



Before


After



Before

After


I have more products that are currently 
under construction. Hopefully they will be posted soon.




So Dear Readers, I hope you now understand why I have not been as good about posting and visiting blogs.
 I have my own business. Please check out my store while my sale is going strong. You have until June 4th.

Thanks!


Also, if any teacher would like to open a store, I highly recommend it. Here is a link to get you started:



12 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

That's so cool! It's great for summertime work. We give our kids homework in the summer. We're such mean parents. So far they are signed up for 2 summer reading programs.

stevebethere said...

Brilliant...I shall have a look I am so nosey LOL

Have a worktastic week Joyce & thanks for sniffing by :-)

Ai Sakura said...

I like the updated versions! congrats on setting up your own shop!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Great job! I am hoping to write my own eBook soon.

messymimi said...

Those are really eye-catching! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are amazing for coming up with this project!

Rhonda Albom said...

Big improvement on the covers. I hope they increase your sales. Shiloh was a great book, both my girls studied it.

Karren Haller said...

Thanks for hosting Joyce and congrats on your store, I always love to hear when someone gets independent and grows!!! So cool, I owned my own business for 2 years and it was so rewarding. You will be glad you did!!

Hope you have a great day!
Karren
Oh My Heartsie Girl

Unknown said...

Wow, you did such a great job. Those look super cool! :)
Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Binky said...

What about the ones of us who are dull and talentless?

Unknown said...

Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog (and reminding me to put my TpT badge up!)lol You've done a wonderful job here with yours. So glad we've connected. Best wishes on your journey.

mail4rosey said...

Change out the boring verbs for action verbs, woot! That does make for a better story. :) Looks like you're going to have a busy summer.:)