Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Happy Birthday, Erica Lynn!


Monday, January 29th is my baby's 25th birthday. To celebrate her birth, multiple blogs are posting songs just for Erica!

The songs are about being young and beautiful, because let's face it, she is! Songs also show children growing up, which she has. Reality, if Erica is my youngest child, and she is now 25, what does that make me?

Besides being beautiful, Erica is kind, smart, and important. After all, I told her so when she was little.

 Happy Birthday, Erica!



Here is Lukas Graham's song because she is no longer seven years old, 
she's made lots of friends, and the video has a six pack in it . . . 
which is something she's always liked. If you ask Erica when was 
the first time she realized she was straight, she'll tell you it was 
"when she saw her first six pack." 




Next up is Meghan Trainor, even though getting out of bed is not one 
of Erica's strong suits; however,  Meghan wears a giraffe outfit, 
which was Erica's sorority mascot. 
Plus, who wouldn't want to be this young, beautiful girl?



Erica is also funny. Her Facebook photo shows her celebrating 
her brother's and sister's engagements. Well, they are older!


I chose this last song because Erica loves animated movies and got her degree in Event Management from the Rosen School of Hospitality in Orlando . . . which meant she was a frequent Disney guest. She is also a wonderful artist who liked France, when she visited there. Erica is currently planning weddings in Atlanta, so enjoy, "Be Our Guest."




Art By Erica!

This is a blog hop, so check out the other Erica wishes and leave comments. 
I got to choose the theme this week because I am the Spotlight Dancer!

This dancing hot dog is not as cute as Erica was when she dressed up as a hot dog for the school play! Whatever happened to that picture?





11 comments:

DUTA said...

She looks indeed young and beautiful!
Happy Birthday to Erica! A lot of MAZEL TOV!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Happy Birthday to your baby girl, Erika! They sure do grow up FAST, don't they? Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney animations. I hope she has a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing such a fun mewsic theme and for being this week's spotlight dancer, my friend!

XmasDolly said...

Awww----- 0000PS, I made a mistake & put last week link of yours so I would hope people would realize that, but I changed it as soon as I found out. SO VERY SORRY! Anyway, love your tunes & Post and oh my gosh, I know that phrase "so what happened to that picture"? hahaha having 4 children of my own hahaha Is Erica your only child my friend>? Ooooo Cuz if she is I can see why she turned out to be so beautiful AND talented! All that love you had to offer was just hers! GOOD MOMMY!!! AND FANTASTIC DAUGHTER HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!! YOU ARE MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVELOUS!!!!

messymimi said...

Wishing Erika many happy returns of the day!

And if she is 25, it means you have celebrated a few anniversaries of your 29th birthday. That can be your story and you stick to it.

Binky said...

Happy Birthday, Erica!
I guess now she's almost as old as you are.

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Hi Joyce,
LOVE your post! Thanks for sharing Erica with us. She's beautiful! Loved seeing the photos of her and your other two. I hope she is enjoying the special blog posts in her honor. And I hope she has a chance to stop by over at my place and say Hi. Would love to "meet" her!
Celebrating her 25th birthday: Wowsa! What a great age. I so wish I was 25 again! Is she your youngest Joyce? I bet you've been saying "Where have all these years gone and how did they go so fast?"

Love the songs you've chosen. Both the Lukas Graham and the Meghan Trainor songs are new to me. They're quite good! I really like them both and have added them to my "Great New-to-Me Music" playlist.

Have a great week celebrating Erica's birthday!

Michele at Angels Bark

Kim (The ReInVintaged Life) said...

Happy Birthday, Erica! Hard for me to believe, but my own oldest son turned 25 in November. Time flies! Hope your day was wonderful, and be sure to put all our suggestions on a playlist - maybe you're like me and like music from all generations?

Kim

bookworm said...

It was my pleasure to wish Happy Birthday to Erica and I will do it again now (belatedly). I was entertained both by the Beauty and the Beast "be my guest" clip and the Meghan Trainor video (since I live about 20 minutes from the famed April the Giraffe). Erica, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I love the post you wrote about her, and yep, she's definitely young, beautiful and important. :)

Rhonda Albom said...

Happy Birthday to Erika, a bit late, but I am old . . . even older than you.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your baby girl certainly is beautiful! I'm so glad we had the honor of helping celebrate her birthday! I love all your song choices and the sentiments behind them. :) Hope Erica had the best birthday ever! And don't blink, or before you know it, she'll be celebrating her half-century! ;)