Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Monday's Music Plays the Fool

It's Monday, again, and I have a few things to tell you. First off, our music theme is songs with "fool" in them, but I want to wish my husband a Happy Birthday. I guess he's the fool for marrying me.

Happy Birthday, Mitchell!



First up is Beatles related, and the Beatles are his favorite band of all times. Here is Paul McCartney with Fool on the Hill.





Next up is a foolish little video of my grandchild. You read that right. Great times are coming in October with a wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! Here's something put together by my son, the future papa. In honor of becoming a grandmother, I will be sending out a great free resource to my mail group. If you want it, you have to sign up before I send out the mailing, soon. You can join my group HERE.




And finally, keeping up with the "Fool" theme is another homemade film. My daughter made this movie and mastered it to great music. It was for a movie quarantine contest that she won! The music in this is fun so have a listen to this original piece called The Bearded and the Restless.







13 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Bwahahahaha awwwwwwwww hahahaha I LOVE IT ALL! WHAT A GREAT JOB! Your daughter did a fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. Fantastic!!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY! He's got some great taste in music too by the way! The ending is too cute & I just want to say great job today girlfriend. Stay healthy. Stay safe! STAY HOME! hugs

Alana said...

The Bearded and the Restless was cute! We need cute in these times. No fooling, a nice post. Alana

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Happy Birthday to Mitchell! Congrats on the grandbaby! My little granddaughter's bday is October. You're going to love being a grandma! ;) Cool video your daughter put together. I see your kids get their sense of humor from you. :D Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M gang and please stay healthy, my dear!

DrillerAA said...

Fool on the Hill sounds like a songwriters song. McCartney was an excellent songwriter and arranger. His collaborations with John Lennon are epic to say the least. Thanks for bringing a more mature Beatle to the dance floor today.

Binky said...

Doggie videos are the best. Well, next to Wombie videos.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The video your daughter made was great! Very clever.
Happy birthday to your husband.

Mike Golch said...

you had me laughing my ass off at the bearded and restless!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! 💕💕💕

csuhpat1 said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and nice songs as we both picked Sir Paul.

songbird's crazy world said...

The video...OMG congrats on the grandchild

messymimi said...

Wishing Mitchell many happy returns of the day, and congratulations to your daughter, that was great!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

MOL...what a sweet video, the baby and the doggie...MOL...Concats to your hubby and Thank you for the mewsic. Loved this song of the Beatles😺Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Sweet video and nice song!

Digital said...

KAI Global School