Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, August 17, 2020

Bonus Day Sale on TpT

The TpT boost sale is back starting at midnight Eastern time. Stop by Catch My Products for 20% off of the entire store! Plus, with the code BTSBONUS20, you can add an additional 5%. How cool is that?

Yes, my entire store is on sale for 20% off, with the exception of this new product, Greater Than, Less Than PowerPoint Lesson. This resource is 50% off until the sale ends!


Don't forget to check your wish lists and stop on by Catch My Products!

**Please follow me for notifications of sales and promotions. New products will be offered at 50% OFF for 24 hours. It pays to follow Catch My Products. Click Here To Follow Me**

Also, would you like FREE resources? Sign up for my email list and you will receive my sampler pack that shows how my store truly is the gifted department store.

1 comment:

Binky said...

Going back to school this year is scarier than normal.