Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Too Much Cute in One Reading Passage

Are you ready to be bombarded with a whole lot of cute? Meet Benny! He's my sweet golden retriever who has a story to tell! We got him as a puppy, but now he's a handsome young man with his own reading passage and questions. Won't you check out his story?

read about therapy work with reading comprehension passage on Teachers Pay Teachers #teacherspayteachers #teachersfollowteachers

Benny has turned to being an author. Okay, I helped a little . . . a lot. But without proper schooling, how is a dog expected to learn how to write? If Millie Bush can publish a novel, than Benny G. Lansky can publish a reading passage!

Teach reading comprehension to elementary school students #TpT #education #iteach345

After all, Benny even has socks with his likeness on them!

Want to see more? Just go to Reading Comprehension Passages with Questions on Teachers Pay Teachers and purchase this great resource! Tell them, "Benny sent you!" The passage even has more cute Benny photos.

Teach reading #iteachtoo #teachersfollowteachers #teachers

5 comments:

Binky said...

I hope Benny got some good doggy treats for all his work!

Catch My Words said...

He gets his favorite treats: apples and carrots!

messymimi said...

As often as i can, i plug your store to teachers i know, and i will keep doing so.

Catch My Words said...

Aww. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!

Ciprian Enciu said...

Nice picture, have a nice day :)