Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

FREE Anti-Bullying Resource

 When I needed a resource to handle bullying behaviors, I found two categories of products: 


  • Babyish resources for primary grades
  • Bullying in which someone commits suicide

Free social story about bullying in upper elementary school. #TEACHers #antibullying #teachersfollowteachers


This is NOT what I wanted, but all I could find; so, I wrote my own reading passage. My resource is about gateway behaviors to bullying. These are the common behaviors that lead to bullying but are questionable as to whether or not someone is actually being bullied. The purpose of my product is to nip bullying before it starts. Miriam's Story is organized so that the teacher discusses behaviors as they happen in the reading. 




Download this story for free at: 

Please leave a review and follow my store to receive notice of 1/2 off on new resources for 24 hours.

Thanks!
Joyce
The Gifted Department Store (Resources for Grades K - 12)

1 comment:

Binky said...

That sounds like it could be a very helpful resource.