Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Dollar Deals, Writing Blog Post, and Fun Freebie!


store post

Since your class just let out (or you're still teaching 😫), you may not feel like school shopping, but honestly, summer is the time to get great deals!

For three days (June 20th - 22nd), you can find fun resources for $1.00 each through our hashtag sale #sunnyjoy on TpT!

Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions Worksheets Print and Digital Resource
$3.57
Public Speaking Curriculum Lesson Plan in PowerPoint
$3.25

This is a great opportunity to purchase useful activities at a low price.

Furthermore, check out my blog post on teaching writing to help you become the best writing teacher you can be!


Thanks for reading!
Joyce

2 comments:

Binky said...

Sounds like a great deal! Our schools don't let out for another week.

messymimi said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I had a fun teacher like you back when, I might be a writer today.