Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

That Silly Story Which Brings a Smile

I'll never forget the day on the playground when a cute, little student showed his classmates how he could make it snow! They all gathered around this silly little guy (who came with an identical goofy twin) and oooed and ahhed over his miniature snowstorm. Thus came my inspiration for this short story called The Floridian Snow.

Your kids will love this story of a boy in southern Florida who wishes and prays for snow in the warm winter. Will he get his wish? Tee hee! He just might.


You'll have to Catch My Products to see. 
The story comes complete with eleven vocabulary words and activities, five reading comprehension questions for discussion and answers are included.



Thanks for reading!
Joyce




No comments: