Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#WW: My Favorite Son Finds a Bride!

Do you remember my post from way back, when I was looking for a wife for my son?
The time has come!



Daniel is engaged to Sarah, and we couldn't be happier!

Here's a stroll down Memory Lane, in case you missed the original post. Tee hee.




9 comments:

GayNYCDad said...

Mazel Tov!
Mitch

messymimi said...

Best wishes to the happy couple!

stevebethere said...

A big congratulations to Daniel and Sarah on their engagement, nice shot there :-)

Have a ringtastic week :-)

An Apel a Day said...

That's so wonderful! They make a great looking couple for sure.

DUTA said...

Congratulations and Blessings! What a smashing young couple!

csuhpat1 said...

Congrats to the new addition to your family.

Binky said...

Congratulations to them and you!

Rhonda Albom said...

Congrats to the bride and groom.

mail4rosey said...

Big congrats to you all, especially the happy couple!