Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Six Sentence Story Extract

This week's six sentence writing prompt is Extract and I'm linking up with Denise at Girlie On The Edge Blog, where she hosts Six Sentence Stories.
"You want to extract an annoying, rotten orange stuck in your pipes and messing up the entire system?"
"That's rights. To make matters worse, it's covered in maggets."
"How did it get there?"
"Outside interference, but we are going through legal means to remove it."
"Good luck!"

8 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

I echo your final two words - good luck!

roentare said...

This sounds like a motto for a lot of people doing that.

Frank Hubeny said...

I like how you have an illustration for each sentence.

messymimi said...

Legal means? That doesn't sound like it bodes well.

clark said...

Lol*

Fun Six

*what Keith said.

Binky said...

I suggest juicing it.

Chris (sa) said...

Tee-hee!

GirlieOnTheEdge said...

The "Annoying Orange"! Vids were funny, no? Not so funny your problem!