Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, August 7, 2023

#MMMM - Song Titles with Opposites

I can post song titles with opposites. Here's some good ones. First up, The Clash, "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"
And here is an opposite resource from my store, Synonyms and Antonyms.
Next up, Bon Jovi, "Wanted Dead or Alive"
How about another opposite resource about nice villains?
And my final pick is Simon and Garfinkle, "The Sounds of Silence"
Check out this Addition and Subtraction PowerPoint Lesson Plan Bundle!

8 comments:

Binky said...

Opposites attract?

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Bon Jovi is a great choice that makes me get to my feet. Thanks for joining the party, my dear. Have a boogietastic week! ;)

songbird's crazy world said...

Nice playlist

csuhpat1 said...

Nice playlist as we both picked The Clash and Bon Jovi.

Alana said...

All songs that I like or love. I'm a big Simon and Garfunkel fan. Now, I'm thinking about what a nice villain would be like.

XmasDolly said...

Cool.. Bon Jovi & I haven't heard Sounds of Silence in a long time... it was nice to hear it again! Great job my friend! Hope all is well with you! Thanks for joining us again!!! Woo Hoo! Nice to have you back! YOU ROCK!

Birgit said...

Love the song from The Clash. Perfect with Sound of Silence. Great songs you chose.

messymimi said...

Excellent choices!