Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 30, 2014

#MM: Happy Birthday to My Mother-In-Law

 

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday, so I figured I'd play a little Kiss for her. I know this is just the band to write a beautiful ballad for Beth.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


11 comments:

Binky said...

Didn't pay attention to most of their stuff, but that one was really good.

stevebethere said...

Aww! lovely, Happy Birthday to your mother-in-law

Have a good week Joyce and remember, don't do anything I would ;-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

This is my favorite song by Kiss. How did you know? How can a group that looks so scary make such a tender song, as this? Great trip down memory lane, Joyce!

An Apel a Day said...

Happy Birthday to her.

I had a friend in college dress up for Halloween to look like Gene Simmons in Kiss. He looked so much like him!

eastcoastlife said...

Happy birthday to your mother-in-law. I hope she like your gift.

My mother-in=law is a conservative Chinese lady, she would have a heart attack if I present this video for her birthday :P

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday to you Mother In Law!

Colette S said...

Is her name Beth?
Happy Birthday to your mother in law.

Thanks for sharing with us and have a fun week.

Helena said...

What's a birthday kiss, if it isn't a Kiss birthday kiss..?! Regards to your MIL...!

paul said...

Slow dances in high school. Hope your MIL likes her birthday KISS

mail4rosey said...

I was always surprised they wrote a ballad like that... I like it though. :) Happy Birthday to your MIL!

Rhonda Albom said...

Impressed, as long as I listen and don't watch it seems like a lovely song.