Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Timber Wolves

This week's Musical Monday theme is songs about school, which is what I did last week. In order to follow the theme without being repetitive, please find the song below. I am now a teacher at Macon Hall Elementary, which is the home of the Timber Wolves.




While we're on the subject of schools, it's time to 
play my alma mater's fight song.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

>

7 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Honestly, I don't remember the Mizzou song at all, not the words anyway. The melody sounded familiar but that's it. Now the Duran Duran song, that one I enjoyed.

stevebethere said...

Hungry Like The Wolf was always my favourite Duran Duran song

The second one was nice and lively too :-)

Have a good week and I liked this weeks choice Joyce ;-)

Catch My Words said...

Rhonder, you're scaring me. Did we not go to any football games together?? They played the fight song constantly. How can you forget tramp, tramp, tramping around the columns?

XmasDolly said...

I haven't heard Duran Duran in such a long time. Great tune and I almost jumped out of my chair and did the RAH RAH RAH hahahaha Got me goin' this mornin'. YOU ROCK girlfriend have a great week.

Binky said...

Maybe you could persuade your school to upgrade to Timer Wombats,

Angel The Alien said...

Ongratulations on your teaching position! I'm actually strangely glad I didn't get one this school year yet, because I wouldn't have been able to come out to Chicago for this long of a visit... I guess everything happens for a reason, right? Looking forward to hearing about your teaching adventures.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Congrats on your assignment.
Oh, and GO TIGERS!