Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, August 1, 2015

TPT Sale & Tips



On the first day of school, instead of telling the kids about me, I ask them to look around the room and tell me what they can infer about their teacher.

I also like the game where kids pass a ball of yarn and introduce themselves. At the end, we have a cool spider web, plus we show that we are all connected.

One of my favorite writing prompts is to ask, "If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?" It gives good insights to help learn about the kids.

One year, I had a blast telling a terrific lie to the kids about how I went to Africa with Brad Pitt and Angelina Joli (Ain't gonna happen with those two anymore). At the end of the story after their little eyes grew wide, I confessed that it wasn't true and asked them to write a whopper of a story about their summer vacation.

Whatever you do, have fun on the first day of class, and please, check out my sale.


TPT is having a huge sale on August 3rd & 4th, so guess what? You may stop by my store on the third for an additional 15% off.

The fourth gets even better. I am offering a buy one get one free deal for all of my readers and followers. That's right, send me an email or leave a comment on this post for a free item, of your choice, of equal or lesser value on products purchased on August 4th!

Please stop by and check out my products 372 products. Happy shopping!






6 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Good luck. Hope you sell lots. I am sharing this post out on my homeschool facebook page.

mail4rosey said...

Tweeted it for you. good luck w/the sale!

Catch My Words said...

Thanks, Rosey!

Binky said...

Up here, the first day of school is more than a month away.

As to what animal I'd like to be, a human might be interesting.

k said...

I love the ball of yarn activity! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah
Education Electrification

Anonymous said...

Whether front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive, an electric powertrain delivers almost instantaneous torque to a drive that comes naturally.