Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Dust Bowl of Oklahoma, 1935 & More

I had so much fun researching the Dust Bowl that pounded America in the 1930s and writing a story all about it! In fact, I took this story further with multiple discussion questions and even math word problems. Please check out my work. This packet is currently 1/2 off because that is what I do with my new products.

Follow Stanley as he heads home from school in the middle of a dust storm.

story about American Depression Era

Enjoy Junior's Farm by Paul McCartney


I've been busy writing and have other fairly new stories, that I plan to place in my third story bundle. I just need to finish my FREE Abraham Lincoln story! 

You might like:

My story and questions on 911.

Story about tragedy of 911

This historical fiction story takes the reader through the day in the life 
of Jessica, whose father worked at the top of the Twin Towers on 911.

This horrible day certainly put our country Under Pressure, as did a lot of the events from my historical short stories.

Have a listen to Under Pressure from Queen.




On a lighter note, I wrote a Random Acts of Kindness story 
based upon my daughters' experience selling Girl Scout cookies.

story about random act of kindness


Enjoy this woman dancing to Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez.


I know I'm a little late for the Monday Dance Party, but music always enhances a post, so I've added songs!


2 comments:

messymimi said...

Such fabulous educational resources.

Binky said...

Girl Guide cookies. . . mmmm. . .