Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sign Up for My Email to Receive a FREE Reading Passage

FREE Reading Passage 

with sign up for Email 

from Catch My Products!

Teachers click to get free resource for secondary school students with core standard curriculum instruction for kids. #teachersfollowteachers #iteachhighschool #TEACHers


Receive this FREE reading passage 

for Middle or High School that Includes:

Re

  • Two page informative passage
  • Vocabulary Practice
  • Five Discussion Questions
  • Research Questions
  • Writing Prompt
  • Complete Answer Key


Find teaching products for kids in high school or middle school language arts class. #teachersofthegram #teaching #freeforteachers


YAY! It works. Plus,
subscribers may now get the 
reading passage, the sampler pack
or both.
Please let me know if you do not
get an email with the resources.

1 comment:

Binky said...

Free stuff is always good.