Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous Thoughts About Life" Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor- Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor -Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor - Humor

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Final Photo Games

Remember these? What do these pictures represent?


~

~

~



Light Beer

?????????????????????
 

~

~

~

Hole Milk

?????????????????????


~

~

~

Knight Mare

?????????????????????

 
 ~

~

~

The King of Pop

 
It's a very cool site!

24 comments:

royalegacy said...

That funny! Thanks for sharing.

Link up at Royalegacy

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh love it!!

Rhonda said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing them. My favorite Hole Milk.

alissa apel said...

Ha that's pretty cool.

Binky said...

They'd be better if I got more right!

caite said...

I think my mind stopped working...lol

Theresa said...

The only one I got right was king of pop. I used to love guessing these when I was a kid. Just took a trip down memory lane with this post!

Mimi B said...

Those are so funny! I only got the last one. Wish my brain were better at those! lol

Brandi Yee said...

I did very poorly at guessing these! LOL. So fun though :) Thanks for sharing!

Joyful said...

Good guessing. You did better than I did.

Donna Brown said...

Thanks for the link - I love those kinds of games and my husband will definitely get a kick out of it too.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Donna

stevebethere said...

I also did poorly, loved it and quite clever :-)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Fun photos ~ great play on words ~ thanks, ^_^

Paula J said...

How fun!! Love these types of things :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Fun photos! Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Catherine

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

These were awesome, thank you for sharing!

Ms POSH said...

Good ones!

Have a great WW!
POSH

Art of RetroCollage said...

Verrry, verrry cute!

zongrik said...

i like the knight

four memorial day senryu

jMo said...

Funny, and even I could guess them.

Sarah Halstead said...

Ha ha. So funny!

Ugochi said...

This is funny indeed!

Nita Davis said...

LOL I remembered a few but a few were new for me. Thanks

Leah H. said...

Love it! Cool and fun photos..

Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/05/priceless-my-princess.html