Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Time to Take the Keys

Last Friday, I took my daughter to the econo hour theater. Get this: a first run movie for $4.00 plus popcorn and soft drink for $1.00! On the way to the movie, we stopped by my husbands office. Suddenly, a deafening pop riddled the air and two frantic females ran circles while screaming, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

I thought for sure someone had been shot from the sound, yelping, and white smoke rising in the air. But no. An old man backed up.

Apparently, the two women pulled into a parking lot to switch cars. They got out and watched this man crash into their cars and one other. Time to take away the keys, before a person rather than just a car gets injured.

P.S. We loved The Lucky One starring Zach Effron.

24 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG - how does one keep backing up once they are off the ground. Isn't there a point where he knew to stop? LOL great shots Joyce.

Paula said...

NOOOOO! There's always stuff like this on the news, but it's awful to see it in person. And I can't believe it is so cheap to go to the theater there. Jealous :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

An Apel a Day said...

That's crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought I was bad at parking my car. lol

zongrik said...

wow, that must have been really traumatic

spaceship tank

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so crazy!!

Danielle S said...

Whoa! What a little pile up.

Danielle @ Royalegacy

Unknown said...

OH my God, how terrible! That really sucks. Glad to hear you enjoyed the movie, lol!

momto8 said...

oh my gosh....crazy!!!!

Theresa Mahoney said...

And they say women are the bad drivers. Ha!

Mimi N said...

Holy crap. That's insane. Those angles make it look like no one knew what they were doing. lol That awesome Camaro...what a waste. Hope no one was hurt!! Looks like others were taking pics/video too with their phones. hahahaha

stevebethere said...

Wow! what was he blind?

Glad you both enjoyed the film :-)

Thinking said...

hmmm...one should be careful while backing up a car...

I hope no one hurt...

Nice pics though.

SallyAnn said...

I have seen senior citizens back up their vehicles. They look quickly in their rear view mirrors and just start backing. The ones I have seen don't or can't look over their shoulders. I wonder if they just hope people will get out of their way. Hope no one got hurt. OOOOHHHH!! that poor camaro.

Susan said...

WOW...this is just unbelievable!! Hope everyone was safe...

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Oops!

Andrew Leon said...

That's nothing short of impressive. Yet another reason why vehicles just should not be that big.

Unknown said...

Omg, I hope no one was hurt!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Amazing photos that look like something you would see in a movie! Good thing Zac played a walker! Julie

Lynn Proctor said...

i am assuming no one was hurt-- still what a shame--it is so so sad, when this starts to happen to older people--and it's so hard to tell them--but it must be done--before something like this happens with a much worse outcome---great pictures!

Self Sagacity said...

yes, so doubt. wow, what an accident.

Donna L Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna L Martin said...

Hi! My mission...which I chose to accept...was to continue to visit as many A to Z Challenge participants as I could even after the challenge is over because I didn't want to miss out on any great bloggers out there! Lovely blog...good luck with the rest of the year and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com

Jessica Cassidy said...

scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope everyone is alright but beautiful shots :-) Dropping by from Wordless Wednesday