Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, April 24, 2014

#AtoZ "V" for Very Happy About Teachers Pay Teachers #TPT

I've blogged about Teachers Pay Teachers before, but it's time to bring it up again because this site has become a wonderful business for me. I have a store at TPT that contains 246 teaching products, and I am constantly adding more. Every product is for sale with items listing from Free to $15.

These are items that I've made for my students and sell to other teachers. Since joining Teachers Pay Teachers in February, 2013, I've sold 452 products and earned $1,074.72. I use these dollars for groceries, gas, and normal life instead of looking at it as extra income. It's really not extra pay, since I took a pay cut when our school system was part of a hostile take over from the city schools. It's a long story, but to make it short, my earnings from http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Gifted-And-Talented-Materials-By-Joyce-Lansky still does not add up to my pay loss this year.

 So if you're a teacher, I'd love for you to stop by my store and check out my products. I try to keep them inexpensive because I know teachers don't make excessive amounts of money, especially for all of the extra hours we put in.
 
I have many literary units, math lessons, writing activities, logical thinking activities, as well as lessons to go along with holidays. I even have a freshly posted Tired Teachers Logic problem that contains my humor and sells for $1.  And, if you stop by my store between Sunday and the end of April, you'll find all my products on sale for 10% off!

Also, I'd love for you to follow Gifted and Talented Materials By Joyce Lansky at TPT. As a side note, I may start a new blog this summer related to my TPT store. Hopefully, the blog will get the word out.

Remember:
Sunday, April 27 - Wednesday, April 30 = 10% Discount!

7 comments:

Binky said...

That's a nice bit of income, especially if you already had made these items before and you didn't have to put in much extra work.

Rhonda Albom said...

Wonderful store Joyce. And that's not bad income either. Congratulations.

mail4rosey said...

That does look like a great resource site for teachers. Shared it, but I don't see how to follow?

Anonymous said...

That's great, Joyce! I am a giant fan of teachers and their dedication. AND I'm a big fan of students too and their academic needs!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I have such a great deal of respect and admiration for teachers :)

messymimi said...

Heaven bless the teachers! It's awful that your pay was cut, especially as i know your workload was not.

Since i'm not a teacher, but know some, i'll pass your site on to them.

Anonymous said...

It's sad to hear when Teachers get a paycut, specially when we hear budget incresses for other things that may not be so important as our childrens eduction. I’m sorry to hear about your pay, I know it’s hard and the work is tough, stay strong, you reward will be larger when the time comes.