Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 1, 2013

Musical Monday: If I had $1,000,000

Emu? Crazy elephant bones? Dijon ketchup? The Bare Naked Ladies provide some great ideas for when you win the lottery!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

14 comments:

Lucy said...

Dijon Ketchup, that is a good one lol. Cute little song, made me smile :)
Have a great Monday!

Lucy from Lucy's Reality

Stacy Uncorked said...

I've always liked that song! Thanks for sharing! :)

I’m Gonna Miss Her Like My Dog on Some Beach in Minecraft let’s Party In The U.S.A.

XmasDolly said...

New one for me. Very interesting ~snicker-snicker~, and yes thanks for sharing and joining us this week. Have a wonderful week and fun holiday... be safe!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Too funny! I wish I had a $1M dollars to do whatever I wanted with. Of course, I'd be more down to earth. :D Thanks for making me smile!

shelly said...

Cute little song. I listened to it while I tidied up the kitchen.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Second time I have heard this today and still great!
I am following you too.
THanks,
Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/07/mondays-musicjuly-1st.html

Unknown said...

I love that song!! It is in my boot camp play list and one of the ladies didn't like it because she thought it lasted too long!! Oh, well - can't please everyone!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, If I Had a Million Dollars has always been a great song to listen and dream to.

mail4rosey said...

They're coming to Lansing next week with Ben Folds Five. :)

Theresa Mahoney said...

That is a fun song! I don't think I would spend my money as wisely as the Bare Naked Ladies though :)

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that song and pretty much every song BNL sings.

LA Botchar said...

Ha - we thought alike!

they used to play at my campus bar back when I was in university. I've heard a 100 different versions of this song until it was perfected. but it was always funny!

Rhonda Albom said...

Cute song, but the internet access I have not is not good enough to play it through.

Liz said...

What a cute song!