Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Gift Card Winners, One More Contest, and SITEWIDE SALE

Today and tomorrow marks TpT's huge sitewide sale! My entire store, Catch My Products, is on sale for 20% off, except for my new resource that is 50% off! You can receive an additional 5% off of your purchases by using the code Febsale21.


If you are looking for what to buy, first check your wish list. 
Also, look at these deals:


This little beauty is my new resource that is 1/2 off through the end of the sale. It's a great way to teach your elementary students how to use transition words in their writing. Please find more ideas below:

High School


Middle School



Elementary School


Primary Students
And SO MUCH More! Come check it out Catch My Products on sale.


Last night we ended our six gift card giveaway and here are the winners!


Congratulations, ladies! I believe everyone has received her gift card by now, but if not, please let me know.

Not to worry, if you didn't win a gift card, because we still have a $100 TpT gift card giveaway in progress! Check this one out here.

1 comment:

Binky said...

Any chocolate lessons for Valentine's?